Monday, June 06, 2005

4 More Daysof School Left!

Hey Guys,
Sorry I havent written in so long. Its been a really busy week. On Saturday I had to usher at Centerville's Graduation. I didnt get to stay for the whole graduation because I had to leave to go babysit for Kevin's best friend. On Sunday we went to Church, and I had to be asked to serve again, this time the reason was that George got sick. Anyways... from there I had Katie B's graduation party. The party was really fun, and Im gonna miss all my senior friends. After the party I had to help serve at the Churches joint celebration of mothers and fathers day. We had to be the waiters for a meal that Paul cooked. Paul is an amazing chef! You all can see how busy I was and that was just this past weekend! Well I g2g, ttyl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home