Monday, May 09, 2005

So Much Stuff

Sorry I havent written in so long. I have been sooooooo busy. Remember my AP tests, well after those I had to go to the zoo with my mum 4 mothers day (saturday), and then when I got home I had to get ready bcuz it was prom night. I also slept over at my friends house that night. We got home from after prom at 4 am and didnt get to sleep until 5 am. The next morning (sunday) I had to get up at 9am to go to church. After church I had to take my little bro (kevin) and his best friend out on a hike. The hike lasted for two hours (imagine two hours with two kindergarteners), and then I had to go out on a driving lesson. I also had a bunch of other things to do. I didnt get to bed until 1130 pm. Oh, and I think and hope my AP scores will be very good. Anyways wish me luck with that.
Toodles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home